couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.6.0 release
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 13:45:20 GMT
Perhaps we could improve this by:

- Moving the release notes bit early in the release process

- Modifying the steps so the note is sent to marketing@ asking for
people to "marketing-ify" the notes you got from CHANGES

That can run in parallel with the binaries being prepared. If it
happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't. But at least there's a
clear call to action being made to the marketing team.

(Does it make sense to cross-post the request to dev@ here also?)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater