couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Akshat Jiwan Sharma <akshatji...@gmail.com>
Subject interviewing the commanders of couch
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 11:54:24 GMT
All right guys,

I created a first draft of the interview. I hosted it as a secret gist on
github

https://gist.github.com/brickcap/f7ee656e317cbaa17b08

(secret gists are only hidden from search engines, the idea was that we
will work on  the questions and then post it publicly on the couchdb blog)

let me know if it's better if I make it public. Or should we make a
repository?

You guys have been working on couchdb day in and day out (thanks for making
it awesome). So obviously
when it comes to knowing who has done what no one knows it better than
you.
So if you have a question that you think would be better addressed to some
one
else or if you have a question you would like to ask some one just edit the
gist.

Need your opinions on this.

Akshat Jiwan Sharma,
Independent Software Contractor,