couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] This weeks's CouchDB News are ready for feedback
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 17:24:59 GMT
On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 9:20 PM, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>> P.S. have also remind that we miss (completely?) our chance to reuse
>> Dave's couchdbweekly.com domain: it could serve us as backup and for
>> nicer UI, friendly to humans.
>
> Good idea! What about (with "avoiding duplicate content" in mind, and of course also
asking Dave for his opinion :) ) —
> - posting an excerpt and link to the post on the official blog there every week when
infra works
> - posting it there entirely when infra is down?
> (Would also be a more elegant way than my "link to it in email archive"-idea)

Use the single source of content? There was
https://github.com/couchdbweekly , but for now you have all the
content in your github repo. So we only need in one script hat does
two things:
- updates content on official blog
- updates content on standalone mirror (could be served by github
pages to simplify process).

That's it.

--