couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: We need a better slogan
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:32:28 GMT
Thanks Jan for bringing this up. This is a tough but good one :).

I don't have any suggestions yet but agree with Lena's idea what the slogan
should say. I would like to propose to create a list somewhere (temporary
page on cwiki ->
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Marketing ?), where we
can put in slogans and compare them. Then Jan and Lena review them and
throw away what is not cool enough (we need some responsible people doing
this otherwise it will be endless).

With this approach, we can fix that in between two weeks at max.

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk