couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] what to do with couchdbweekly.com
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 12:40:02 GMT
I am sorry - I accidentally hit send ...

On 20 June 2014 14:36, Andy Wenk <andywenk@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am moving this to a new thread:
>
> On 20 June 2014 14:30, Dave Cottlehuber <dch@jsonified.com> wrote:
>
>> From: Alexander Shorin kxepal@gmail.com
>> Reply: Alexander Shorin kxepal@gmail.com
>> Date: 18. Juni 2014 at 20:25:18
>> To: Dave Cottlehuber dch@jsonified.com
>> Subject:  Fwd: [NEWS] This weeks's CouchDB News are ready for feedback
>>
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> I know, that looks awkward, but have to note that I was always for
>> reuse your couchdbweekly for CouchDB weekly news (:
>> Anyway, is it possible to give your domain a second life?
>>
>> --
>> ,,,^..^,,,
>>

>> Of course. What do we need to do? Does it make more sense to hand the
>> keys to infra@ ?
>>
>> A+
>> Dave

We had a small discussion, ideas and proposals facing the problem, that the
ASF blog for CouchDB is down. While discussing, Alex asked you Dave, if we
can use couchdbweekly.com. The other's thread summary was to not use
anything else than blog.couchdb.org or the ASF (roler) blog.

As I have mentioned before, I do like the domain couchdbweekly.com and am
now asking if we should ask #infra to move it to to the ASF.

What are your thoughts on this topic?

Cheers

Andy

P.S.: Thanks Alex and Dave :)