couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.6.0 release
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 07:00:37 GMT
Hey Jan,

I am +1 on short, summarising but still explaining release notes. To come
back to the original discussion, we should then also extract the essential
info from the release notes and create a shorter announce note. This can
then be shared e.g on G+ or in the weekly news.

And yes we can :) . This belongs to the marketing folks I guess but will
need also some info from the devs to write it down correctly.

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk