couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NEWS] This weeks's CouchDB News are ready for feedback
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 17:23:30 GMT
Lena,

awesome - and good design decision - he he :)

I found one thing we should / could change:

http://blog.couchdb.org/about/

Can we ad basic info about CouchDB here? Although I love the photo of Jan
:)

Regarding data migration. Dave, Alex, are you in? If we organise the
process, I will also help.

Regarding notification devs: yes - we should first announce it on dev@

Thanks a lot Lena!

Cheers

Andy

On 25 June 2014 18:57, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:

> thank you! design decision: done :)
> blog.couchdb.org
>
> If you're not opposed, I'd suggest: I'd just post last Week's News so you
> can see the design, and we don't do marketing for them, – we'll already
> have new ones tomorrow anyway :)
>
> so, for the checklist:
> # to dos
> - data migration
> - notify dev@ (if possible and ideally before we do marketing around the
> next release of the Weekly News?)
> - update main website to link to new blog
> - eventually post on the old blog that we have a new blog
> - post last Week's News - can do that
>
> # done
> - access + accounts
> - new design, logo, tagline
> - add existing categories
>
> Thanks to everyone who helped so far!
>

> On 25.06.2014, at 18:08, Andy Wenk <andywenk@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > On 25 June 2014 18:03, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Lena, I'd say just go with whatever you think looks best. Design is
> >> often best left to a single person. :)
> >>

> > +1 :)

> >> relaunch.

> there