couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NEWS] This weeks's CouchDB News are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:43:38 GMT
On 19 June 2014 15:35, Jan Lehnardt <jan@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:

> On 19 Jun 2014, at 15:32 , Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>
> > So do I get this right that blog.couchdb.org could also serve as a
> fallback option when blogs.apache.org/couchdb is down?
>
> Yeah, the idea is to set up a separate blog under blog.couchdb.org and
> just post to both it and blogs.apache.org/couchdb, when publishing
> anything. Or we switch wholesale and have a final post on b.a.o/couchdb
> pointing to blog.c.o. :)

I am +1 on a backup blog what is essentially better than couchdbweekly.com.

Side note:
I still love the domain name couchdbweekly.com really much and do not have
the concerns Jan has. Obviously a second email I sent did not go through. I
proposed to completely move to couchdbweekly.com from the ASF CouchDB blog
but I am ok (and convinced) with blog.couchdb.org. We should definitely try
to find someone who is willing to reface it ... please :)

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk