couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NEWS] This weeks's CouchDB News are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 09:44:04 GMT
Hi Lena,

everything looks fine. I wanted to post a blog entry with a quick recap of
our last meetup in hamburg but as I have written before, the blog is down.
I would have been cool to include the link into the news but I am not sure
if we get that sorted out ...

The rest is great as always :). Let's wait a bit for other suggestions from
the community ...

Thanks a lot!

Cheers

Andy