couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] This weeks's CouchDB News are ready for feedback
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 16:57:28 GMT
thank you! design decision: done :)
blog.couchdb.org

If you're not opposed, I'd suggest: I'd just post last Week's News so you can see the design,
and we don't do marketing for them, – we'll already have new ones tomorrow anyway :)

so, for the checklist:
# to dos
- data migration
- notify dev@ (if possible and ideally before we do marketing around the next release of the
Weekly News?)
- update main website to link to new blog
- eventually post on the old blog that we have a new blog
- post last Week's News - can do that

# done
- access + accounts
- new design, logo, tagline
- add existing categories

Thanks to everyone who helped so far!

On 25.06.2014, at 18:08, Andy Wenk <andywenk@apache.org> wrote:

> On 25 June 2014 18:03, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Lena, I'd say just go with whatever you think looks best. Design is
>> often best left to a single person. :)
>>

> +1 :)
>

>> On 25 June 2014 17:57, Andy Wenk <andywenk@apache.org> wrote:
>>> +2 for http://publishdemo.wordpress.com/
>>> +1 for http://trulyminimaldemo.wordpress.com/
>>> -0 for the rest
>>>
>>> But we will have the CouchDB Logo will we :)
>>>
>>> Thanks Lena
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Andy

>> relaunch.