couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] This weeks's CouchDB News are ready for feedback
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:42:53 GMT
I'd suggest keeping things as simple as possible for now. If we find a designer who'd want
to create a nice design, we could still do a relaunch.

Thus, I'd suggest just using one of the free WP themes.
I have already taken a closer look at available Wordpress themes, there would be e.g.:
http://trulyminimaldemo.wordpress.com/
http://publishdemo.wordpress.com/
http://en.wordpress.com/themes/syntax/
http://tonaldemo.wordpress.com/
More themes are here: http://en.wordpress.com/themes/type/free/

>>> 4) notifying dev@ about the change
>>> 5) posting last week's weekly news ;) (can do that as soon as I got
>> access)
>>> 6) post promotion
>>> 7) check if categories are correct; we should also keep in mind to tag
>> at least new posts correctly
>>
>> 8) Update the main website to link to the new blog.
>> 9) eventually post on the old blog that we have a new blog :)
>>

>>> Anything else? :)

>> no one is opposed; accounts needed for:
>> access)

>> and