couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] This weeks's CouchDB News are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 13:35:51 GMT

On 19 Jun 2014, at 15:32 , Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:

> So do I get this right that blog.couchdb.org could also serve as a fallback option when
blogs.apache.org/couchdb is down?

Yeah, the idea is to set up a separate blog under blog.couchdb.org and just post to both it
and blogs.apache.org/couchdb, when publishing anything. Or we switch wholesale and have a
final post on b.a.o/couchdb pointing to blog.c.o. :)

>> On 19.06.2014, at 14:10, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> I am +1 on consolidating everything under couchdb.org, or couchdb.apache.org.

>>> Because then we have a domain for a blog and one for weeklies, or we have to
post non-weekly blog posts in the weekly domain, or we have them separate and how do we tell
what’s what? I don’t see any benefit in opening more properties that we have to maintain.

>> --
>> Noah Slater
>> https://twitter.com/nslater

Jan Lehnardt
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
neighbourhood.ie

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt, Lena Reinhard