couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] This weeks's CouchDB News are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:49:13 GMT
Thanks Andy and Jan for the information and for already taking a look! And, Andy, should posting
your recap succeed, let me know and I'll include the link, hope it was a nice meetup again!
Let me know if there's anything I can help with, otherwise I'll just wait with you :)

On 12.06.2014, at 10:58, Jan Lehnardt <jan@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:

> Looks good to me too! Will also keep an eye on the blog admin returning.
>
> On 12 Jun 2014, at 11:19 , Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear CouchDB Folks,
>>
>> this week's CouchDB Weekly News are ready for your feedback.
>>
>> You'll find the draft here http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html
>> HTML is here https://github.com/ffffux/ffffux.github.io/blob/master/weekly-news.html
>> Please let me know if you have any annotations or find typos and I'll update them
accordingly.

>> Release note:
>> - I didn't send an email asking for submissions this week (forgot due to travels
+ lack of wifi, will do again next time). So if you want to submit something now, please let
me know and I'll include it. I'll send them out again next week.