couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject RE: Cloudant and CouchDB branding
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:00:52 GMT
Remember that PR/AR and trademark enforcement are all the responsibility of individual PMCs.
You are unlikely to find the foundation driving PR/AR for any single project, there are simply
too many projects for that to work.

That being said, the foundation is looking at ways to improve foundation level support and
we welcome feedback on how this can be done in a scalable way for your project.

Ross

Sent from my phone - please forgive brevity and typos

-----Original Message-----
From: "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com>
Sent: ‎6/‎12/‎2014 8:12
To: "Noah Slater" <nslater@apache.org>; "marketing@couchdb.apache.org" <marketing@couchdb.apache.org>
Cc: "TheApacheFoundation ." <press@apache.org>
Subject: Re: Cloudant and CouchDB branding

Thanks, Noah. I hear you. Believe me.

I'm working with another PMC right now on finding a way to help TLPs with this issue.

Just so you know, CouchDB is high on my awareness list. I actually pitched you guys to a reporter
yesterday who had similar Cloudant/CouchDB confusion.

Furthermore, the ASF Board is aware of the need and is in support of our finding a solution.

Bear with us, but don't remain silent.

-Sally