couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] link to CouchDB course
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 09:14:26 GMT
+1 for leaving out commercial projects in general, which doesn't mean we could make exceptions
if they make sense :)
I'd also be +1 for leaving this one out in terms of rather promoting better accessible (=
non-commercial) offers; still thanks for the submission, Andy!

(just for the record: Hoodie is and will remain Open Source and non-commercial :) )