couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB referrals?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 14:05:49 GMT
Hey Noah,

thanks for your work on this!

I think referrals as contributors is the best fit as far as I can see.

PMC hat: no objection, to the contrary, formalising recruitment is worth
at least this experiment.
Consulting hat: I don’t think we are ready to explore toe commercial side
of things with the project. I believe we should work on that, but I’m not
sure this aligns with what we want to use AdvocateHub for, so I’d prefer
to keep this out and tackle when we get to it.

Best
Jan