couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: We need a better slogan
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 11:28:37 GMT
+1 on starting to collect suggestions in the wiki and happy to wait for Lena to come back from
vacation before doing any decisions.

Best
Jan
--

On 13 Jun 2014, at 13:04 , Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:

> I'm happy to help with this and would also join the process suggested by Andy if this
is what we choose to do (just to say I'd be in).

> It's good to have a defined timeframe here. From my side the main obstacle would be the
suggested timeline  - I'm on holidays until June 23 and am aiming for at least a few days
off (thus, I can't get started before june 24), so an extended timeline would help me personally,
otherwise I'm also happy if someone else goes for it :)

>> On 13.06.2014, at 10:33, Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:
>>
>> addition:
>>
>> and we vote for sure for the resulting list Jan and Lena will propose out
>> of the suggestions :)
>>

>>> On 13 June 2014 11:32, Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks Jan for bringing this up. This is a tough but good one :).
>>>
>>> I don't have any suggestions yet but agree with Lena's idea what the
>>> slogan should say. I would like to propose to create a list somewhere
>>> (temporary page on cwiki ->
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Marketing ?), where
>>> we can put in slogans and compare them. Then Jan and Lena review them and
>>> throw away what is not cool enough (we need some responsible people doing
>>> this otherwise it will be endless).
>>>
>>> With this approach, we can fix that in between two weeks at max.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Andy

I'd

Web in YOUR