couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] This weeks's CouchDB News are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 09:58:58 GMT
Looks good to me too! Will also keep an eye on the blog admin returning.

On 12 Jun 2014, at 11:19 , Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:

> Dear CouchDB Folks,
>
> this week's CouchDB Weekly News are ready for your feedback.
>
> You'll find the draft here http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html
> HTML is here https://github.com/ffffux/ffffux.github.io/blob/master/weekly-news.html
> Please let me know if you have any annotations or find typos and I'll update them accordingly.
>
> Release note:
> - I didn't send an email asking for submissions this week (forgot due to travels + lack
of wifi, will do again next time). So if you want to submit something now, please let me know
and I'll include it. I'll send them out again next week.

> It would be great if the news could be published by one of you.
>
> Best!
>
> Lena

Jan Lehnardt
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
neighbourhood.ie

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt, Lena Reinhard