couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Weekly News June 19 are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 11:10:28 GMT
Hi everyone,

this week's Weekly News are ready for feedback.

You'll find the draft here http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html
HTML is here https://github.com/ffffux/ffffux.github.io/blob/master/weekly-news.html
@kxepal: as you mentioned that yesterday: putting the content to my GitHub for feedback rounds
is not a permanent solution, it was just the easiest one for now. :)

Release Notes:
- merged with important content from the Weekly I had prepared for June 12
- checked if all merged release content (esp. versions) is still up-to-date
- it would also be great if one of you could keep an eye on infra status and post the news
once the blog is back online (sorry for keeping on bothering you with this :) )

And as that discussion drowned a bit in the thread yesterday: I'd still be really happy to
collect ideas around a Plan B (or C, D, E …) for infrastructure downtimes. I'd really appreciate
your thoughts on this.

Best

Lena