couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NEWS] link to CouchDB course
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 09:45:51 GMT
I think we should should definitely mention commercial projects.
One thing that CouchDB is lacking is a strong foothold in the
commercial world (compare to e.g. Hadoop) and showing that there
is business to be made with CouchDB is 100% in our interest :)

Of course, we need to see if we are comfortable to share individual
offers and I’m happy to leave the call on this particular one to the
ones who have checked out the service.

Best
Jan