couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: Weekly News June 19 are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 12:19:25 GMT
+1 from my end.

Andy, did you get anything from Infra about when we can post again?

Best
Jan
--

On 19 Jun 2014, at 13:10 , Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> this week's Weekly News are ready for feedback.
>
> You'll find the draft here http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html
> HTML is here https://github.com/ffffux/ffffux.github.io/blob/master/weekly-news.html
> @kxepal: as you mentioned that yesterday: putting the content to my GitHub for feedback
rounds is not a permanent solution, it was just the easiest one for now. :)

> Release Notes:
> - merged with important content from the Weekly I had prepared for June 12
> - checked if all merged release content (esp. versions) is still up-to-date
> - it would also be great if one of you could keep an eye on infra status and post the
news once the blog is back online (sorry for keeping on bothering you with this :) )

> And as that discussion drowned a bit in the thread yesterday: I'd still be really happy
to collect ideas around a Plan B (or C, D, E …) for infrastructure downtimes. I'd really
appreciate your thoughts on this.

> Best
>
> Lena

Jan Lehnardt
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
neighbourhood.ie

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt, Lena Reinhard