couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Cloudant and CouchDB branding
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:11:39 GMT
Thanks, Noah. I hear you. Believe me.

I'm working with another PMC right now on finding a way to help TLPs with this issue.

Just so you know, CouchDB is high on my awareness list. I actually pitched you guys to a reporter
yesterday who had similar Cloudant/CouchDB confusion.

Furthermore, the ASF Board is aware of the need and is in support of our finding a solution.

Bear with us, but don't remain silent.

-Sally

why you don’t mention CouchDB specifically?

>https://twitter.com/nslater/status/477104465976512512
>
>> @DHenschen I imagine that if you were covering Hadoop, you’d mention Hadoop specifically,
and not Cloudera or Hortonworks.