couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject CouchDB Weekly News May 8 are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 08 May 2014 08:48:07 GMT
Hej everyone,

another week is already over, and I'm sending you the Weekly News for your review.

To avoid running into formatting issues again, you'll find the draft now here:  (link to HTML
website) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25592547/couchdb-weekly-05-08.html. This is not
the final "how it's done", we're working on improving this process.

If you have any annotations or comments (or find typos), please let me know and I'll update
the file. It would d be great if the news could be published by one of you afterwards, if
possible around 3pm UTC+2 (any volunteer(s)?), so we still have enough time to create some
buzz around it.

Thanks in advance & best

Lena