couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News May 29 are ready for feedback
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 16:16:30 GMT
My only comment on this one is: should we limit the amount of
StackOverflow mentions? I sort of skim the list. But I'm not an SO
user, so perhaps I'm likely to do that anyway. What other ways could
we link to SO questions?

On 29 May 2014 10:18, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> the Weekly News are ready for your reviews. With special thanks to everyone who submitted
content!

> The draft can be found here: http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html
> HTML is here: https://github.com/ffffux/ffffux.github.io/blob/master/weekly-news.html
>
> If you have any annotations, comments or find typos, please let me know and I'll update
the file accordingly.

> It would be great if the news could be published by one of you afterwards, if possible
today (any volunteer? :) ), so we still have enough time to create some buzz around it.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater