couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB Weekly News May 1 are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 15:21:09 GMT
Do you have a GitHub account? Was thinking http://gist.github.com/
would work well for this.

On 1 May 2014 17:18, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:

> Ah, didnt know about that, and can do if you tell me where :)
> I'll send it to you directly via email.
> Thanks in advance!
>
>> On 01.05.2014, at 16:58, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Woo, thanks Lena!
>>
>> An unfortunate side effect of moving this to the list is that the list
>> strips HTML. Lena, how would you feel about preparing these as gists?
>> That allows editing, forking, diffing, etc, as well as formatting the
>> HTML so we can preview.
>>
>> I can post in a short while. :)
>>
>>> On 1 May 2014 15:47, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>>> Thanks, everyone, for the great feedback, that's encouraging!
>>>
>>> There are no guidelines yet, perhaps one day it could make sense to add some,
I'm happy to help figure this out.

>>> This was also just the draft to be posted on the blog. Would anyone of you have
time to post it?

there guidelines for how much is too much, particularly when it comes to email? The lack of
formatting can make it hard to distinguish sections, etc. I know I found myself glossing over
a few bits when I first scanned it this morning. Best,

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater