couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From "matt j. sorenson" <m...@sorensonbros.net>
Subject Re: Sharing data with third-parties
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 21:55:05 GMT
Okay, how does employing google analytics pass the vendor-neutrality test?!
Which, yes, I've lamented in the past on these lists. But frankly, I think
I'd rather you tell everybody on the planet my email address without my
express permission, than position google analytics as vendor-neutral.

How about piwik?

--
*​Matt*