couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Weekly News May 1 are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 15:28:57 GMT
How about to reuse existed infrastructure?
https://github.com/couchdbweekly/weekly

--
,,,^..^,,,

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 7:21 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> Do you have a GitHub account? Was thinking http://gist.github.com/
> would work well for this.
>
> On 1 May 2014 17:18, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ah, didnt know about that, and can do if you tell me where :)
>> I'll send it to you directly via email.
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>>> On 01.05.2014, at 16:58, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Woo, thanks Lena!
>>>
>>> An unfortunate side effect of moving this to the list is that the list
>>> strips HTML. Lena, how would you feel about preparing these as gists?
>>> That allows editing, forking, diffing, etc, as well as formatting the
>>> HTML so we can preview.
>>>
>>> I can post in a short while. :)

I'm happy to help figure this out.

are there guidelines for how much is too much, particularly when it comes to email? The lack
of formatting can make it hard to distinguish sections, etc. I know I found myself glossing
over a few bits when I first scanned it this morning. Best,

yet, but that will be added soon”

Both