couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Weekly News May 1 are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 09:46:19 GMT
On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
> On 01 May 2014, at 09:56 , Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>
>>  Suddenly, it doesn't handles system metrics for
>> CouchDB process which will be added soon
>
> I’d change that to:
>
> “It doesn’t handle system metrics for the CouchDB process yet, but that will be added
soon”

+1. and this project was in previous issue, so thanks for mention it
there twice (:

Also, if we'll try to use munin, skyline and oculus to monitor
CouchDB, there is one chain missed:
https://github.com/Tech-Corps/munin-statsd
since skyline gathers data from statsd, while oculus imports data from
skyline to elasticsearch

But anyway, all these details are better to describe in our wiki. Both
projects are worth to be mention and hope that people figure out how
to use them before we provide the instructions against CouchDB (:

--