couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News May 29 are ready for feedback
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 17:03:34 GMT
Good point Noah!

I am +1 for limiting the SO links to 10 and having a search link is very
good.

Regarding the a., b., c. proposal, I would also go for c. because this
shows, that there are questions not answered yet and need broader attention
of the CouchDB community.

Lena, awesome job again with the news this week. Thanks a lot !!!

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk