couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Vincent Férotin <vincent.fero...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BLOG] CouchDB Weekly News, May 1
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 15:25:43 GMT
Hi, CouchDB Marketing list!!

It seems that last blog post about CouchDB Weekly News (May 1) misses
2 links in "Opinions" section, for:
- Some Thoughts on Go and Erlang
- Erlang for Web Developers with Leptus Micro-Framework
which seem to be missing from Lena Reinhard's earliest message :-(

(By the way, thanks very much for such an awesome work!
It is very valuable for CouchDB newbees like me, to get this overview
across the project and its community :-)

-- Vincent Férotin