couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News May 29 are ready for feedback
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 16:18:16 GMT
Yeah, good point, SO is getting more and more.
Other opportunity I'd see is to a) limit the number to 10 or so and b) include a link to a
search result there so readers can still check out the recent CouchDB-related questions on
SO (http://stackoverflow.com/search?tab=newest&q=couchdb ) ?

On 30.05.2014, at 18:16, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> My only comment on this one is: should we limit the amount of
> StackOverflow mentions? I sort of skim the list. But I'm not an SO
> user, so perhaps I'm likely to do that anyway. What other ways could
> we link to SO questions?
>
> On 29 May 2014 10:18, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> the Weekly News are ready for your reviews. With special thanks to everyone who submitted
content!

>> The draft can be found here: http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html
>> HTML is here: https://github.com/ffffux/ffffux.github.io/blob/master/weekly-news.html
>>
>> If you have any annotations, comments or find typos, please let me know and I'll
update the file accordingly.

>> It would be great if the news could be published by one of you afterwards, if possible
today (any volunteer? :) ), so we still have enough time to create some buzz around it.