couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News May 22 are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 13:57:34 GMT
Update:
- Jan has reviewed it
- I thus removed one typo ("CouchDB 1..51" instead of "1.5.1")
- added a second job offer

http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html
and https://github.com/ffffux/ffffux.github.io/blob/master/weekly-news.html

On 22.05.2014, at 12:24, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> another week is almost over, and I'm sending you the Weekly News and would ask for your
reviews. Thanks to everyone who submitted content for it!

> The draft can be found here: http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html
> HTML is here: https://github.com/ffffux/ffffux.github.io/blob/master/weekly-news.html
>
> If you have any annotations, comments or find typos, please let me know and I'll update
the file accordingly.

> It would be great if the news could be published by one of you afterwards, if possible
today (any volunteer? :) ), so we still have enough time to create some buzz around it.