couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB Weekly News May 1 are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 13:09:21 GMT
Thanks Lena! Looks like a *lot* of news this week. That's awesome, but are there guidelines
for how much is too much, particularly when it comes to email? The lack of formatting can
make it hard to distinguish sections, etc. I know I found myself glossing over a few bits
when I first scanned it this morning. Best,

Adam