couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Weekly News May 1 are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 15:18:52 GMT

Ah, didnt know about that, and can do if you tell me where :)
I'll send it to you directly via email.
Thanks in advance!

> On 01.05.2014, at 16:58, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Woo, thanks Lena!
>
> An unfortunate side effect of moving this to the list is that the list
> strips HTML. Lena, how would you feel about preparing these as gists?
> That allows editing, forking, diffing, etc, as well as formatting the
> HTML so we can preview.
>
> I can post in a short while. :)
>
>> On 1 May 2014 15:47, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>> Thanks, everyone, for the great feedback, that's encouraging!
>>
>> There are no guidelines yet, perhaps one day it could make sense to add some, I'm
happy to help figure this out.

>> This was also just the draft to be posted on the blog. Would anyone of you have time
to post it?

>>> On 01.05.2014, at 15:09, Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks Lena! Looks like a *lot* of news this week. That's awesome, but are there
guidelines for how much is too much, particularly when it comes to email? The lack of formatting
can make it hard to distinguish sections, etc. I know I found myself glossing over a few bits
when I first scanned it this morning. Best,