couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: Job offers?
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 18:04:10 GMT
I've noted it down for the Weekly Template and will start including it this week (unless there's
a decision pro charging, then I'd wait until this is discussed. Will keep on watching the
discussion).

If you hear of anything relevant, also besides job offers, I'm always happy about your hints
:)

Best
Lena

On 07.04.2014, at 20:00, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> Great idea adding job offers!
>
> I agree we shouldn’t charge for them.
>
> At least not yet. Our intent with this whole thing is to get the word out on CouchDB,
and showing there are jobs available helps with that. Once we have a large reader-base, we
may want to start thinking about having people pay to get a spot in front of these people,
and job listings are a natural choice, but I think we shouldn’t worry about this for the
foreseeable future :)