couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Provide short annotation for shared posts
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 16:20:25 GMT
Okay, so, lemme get this straight... :)

Decision tree:

1. Can a pull quote be provided?

Yes: Provide it, and share the link.

No: ... I'm confused on this one.

I see it that we have two options:

a) Repeat the post title

(But why would we do this, when the post title is clearly visible in
the Google+ card.)

b) Provide no description at all

And it seems like you're saying we shouldn't do:

c) Provide superfluous text like "Check out this post"

P.S. Sorry for mixing you up with Andy... Heh.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater