couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Provide short annotation for shared posts
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 17:03:14 GMT
Here's something: do you fancy going through through our existing
posts and adding useful descriptions?

That'd be really handy for me to see how you're doing it.

I'll set you up as an admin if you're not already.

On 8 April 2014 18:36, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
> Unless there is nothing to say with your own words to summarize the
> content and URL's title is quite informative, imho, yes, better leave
> it empty.
> --
> ,,,^..^,,,
>

> On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 8:32 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>> What about when there's nothing to pull quote. Just leave it blank?

>>> Sure.
>>>
>>> Instead of:

>>> Use:

>>> Instead of:

>>> Use:

hard to make sure that the CouchDB storage modules are as robust as we can make them. Sometimes
though, we go all the way to the HTTP API to secure against accidental data loss, saving users
from their mistakes, rather than dealing with hard drives and kernel caches that usually stand
in the way of safe data storage._

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater