couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Job offers?
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 18:25:59 GMT
I am also for not charging for job offers. Lea, it would be awesome if you
integrate job offers in the weekly news as the feedback in this thread is
positive. There is a least one at the beginning of this thread ;-)

I will also post this to the user@ and dev@ to let Lea know about job
offers. Maybe also with a hint in the subject like

[NEWS] - job offer:

But that's just a proposal. We should not require it and should keep things
simple :)

Thanks to all for the nice feedback!

Cheers

Andy