couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Ellicott <a...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: Links for CouchDB Weekly News?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 17:53:36 GMT
Mike, Lynnette, can @Cloudant socialize the weekly CouchDB news.

Also...I'm 99% sure we can get IBM's social channels to promote CouchDB
Weekly news and probably most other CouchDB-related content and
communications that you think they can amplify. We'll push stuff to IBM to
socialize us...maybe just give Mike or Lynnette a nudge or recommendation
when you create or find something newsworthy.

--
Andy Ellicott
VP Marketing