couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Job offers?
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 18:00:04 GMT
Great idea adding job offers!

I agree we shouldn’t charge for them.

At least not yet. Our intent with this whole thing is to get the word out on CouchDB, and
showing there are jobs available helps with that. Once we have a large reader-base, we may
want to start thinking about having people pay to get a spot in front of these people, and
job listings are a natural choice, but I think we shouldn’t worry about this for the foreseeable
future :)

Best
Jan