couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Influitive go-ahead
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 22:20:44 GMT
Hi folks,

Some good news.

After several months, I have just signed the Influitive agreement as
an individual. This comes after some lengthy internal discussion with
both the PMC and Apache's VP Brand about the best way to handle this.

I am assuming full responsibility for the AdvocateHub, and my
agreement with Inlufitive is to operate it in the interests of the
CouchDB community. Though, I will be looking to set some of you up as
admins so you can help me with this.

Also, as previously agreed, I will be doing some promotional work for
Influitive, to help them get the message out about the product they
are donating.

We're not set up yet. This is just to let you know that we're moving forward.

Thanks,

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater