couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Try to get on GitHub NoSQL Showcases
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 14:47:03 GMT
Woo, thanks! How are the repos sorted? Don't think we should be at the
bottom, based on our stars. Can you ask, Mike?

On 28 March 2014 15:43, Mike Miller <mike@cloudant.com> wrote:
> Done.  Thank Joe Williams for the help next time you bump into him.
>
> -M
>
>
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 9:25 AM, Mike Miller <mike@cloudant.com> wrote:
>
>> In motion...
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 8:15 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>>> > Alexander, go for it. Do you know anybody at GitHub? Perhaps ping them
>>> > on Twitter or email support@github.com or something.
>>>
>>> Ok. Contact via support@ will be the plan B.
>>>
>>> On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 8:18 PM, Mike Miller <mike@cloudant.com> wrote:
>>> > We know a few folks at Github, so let me know if you need an intro.
>>>
>>> Will be very appreciate for the right contacts (: Thanks! (That's will
>>> be plan A in such case (; )
>>>
>>> --
>>> ,,,^..^,,,
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 8:18 PM, Mike Miller <mike@cloudant.com> wrote:
>>> > We know a few folks at Github, so let me know if you need an intro.
>>> >
>>> > -M
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 9:15 AM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org>
>>> wrote:
>>> >
>>> >> Alexander, go for it. Do you know anybody at GitHub? Perhaps ping them
>>> >> on Twitter or email support@github.com or something.
>>> >>
>>> >> Thanks for spotting this!
>>> >>
>>> >> On 19 March 2014 23:46, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >> > There is PouchDB, but no CouchDB
>>> >> > https://github.com/showcases/nosql-databases
>>> >> >
>>> >> > May be ping GitHub people to add us there? However, the reason
why
>>> >> > CouchDB is missed may be quite trivial: our repo is a readonly
>>> mirror,
>>> >> > we don't use GitHib as first class repository, but only just for
PR
>>> >> > reviews.
>>> >> >
>>> >> > --
>>> >> > ,,,^..^,,,
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >> --
>>> >> Noah Slater
>>> >> https://twitter.com/nslater
>>> >>
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > --
>>> > Mike Miller
>>> > Co-Founder, Chief Scientist
>>> > Cloudant, An IBM Company
>>> > 617-308-3110 mobile
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Mike Miller
>> Co-Founder, Chief Scientist
>> Cloudant, An IBM Company
>> 617-308-3110 mobile
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Mike Miller
> Co-Founder, Chief Scientist
> Cloudant, An IBM Company
> 617-308-3110 mobile



-- 
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Mime
View raw message