couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Influitive go-ahead
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 01:18:04 GMT
The decision making was done on the dev@ list. I selected AdvocateHub
because I liked the look of it. The community agreed to try it out. I
didn't compare it to anything else.

The only thing done in private was discussing the legal details of how
the hub would be run. The solution was to have me be personally
responsible for it.

All future decisions about the hub, and how it is used for the
project, will be done on this list.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater