couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lena says hi // The CouchDB weekly news
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 15:39:02 GMT
It might be easier on your mailbox to use our mail archives.

Either MarkMail which is a 3rd party which has a nice interface to our lists:

http://markmail.org/search/list:org.apache.couchdb-*?q=test

Or the official ones here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-erlang/
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-l10n/
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-marketing/
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-replication/
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-user/

(Details of these lists on the main CouchDB homepage.)

Links to mails can go to either location, but I find the MarkMail ones
easier on the eye.

We'll set you up with Twitter, Google+, Facebook access too I think.

+1 on bringing everything to the blog. We don't want to bifuricate our
marketing efforts.

Also: how's the CouchDB Planet coming along? Another good source of news.

Another source of news is from monitoring social media. I'm chatting
with Cloudant about getting an account set up on something like
HootSuite. I should probably follow that up.

On 25 March 2014 12:21, Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:
> On 25 March 2014 10:22, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> On 25 Mar 2014, at 06:00 , Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Lena!
>> >
>> > Welcome! And thanks for resurrecting weekly news idea(: It was before,
>> > but with only single issue: http://couchdbweekly.com/ - may be it'll
>> > be good idea to ping @dch about to host or mirror the news there (for
>> > the great seo!).
>>
>> I'd say we just forward that domain to the blog. We should't have too
>> many places to post stuff.
>>
>> Best
>> Jan
>>

> +1

>> > Btw, user@ sometimes becomes also interesting place, where announces
>> > happens. Yesterday there was started yet another thread about CouchDB
>> > on Healthcare and there are mentioned few more projects and companies
>> > that are used CouchDB for that case. Probably, it could be good idea
>> > to ping these guys to let them tell more about their experience with
>> > CouchDB: that could be interesting for another post to blog and weekly
>> > news (;
>> >
>> > Also, don't miss our G+ community where we post about some articles
>> > and releases: https://plus.google.com/communities/112687873154936256826
>> > Sure, probably all these stuff is available on Twitter (via NoSQL
>> > Weekly News for instance), but just for case (;
>> >
>> > --
>> > ,,,^..^,,,

>> trying
>> getting,