couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB Weekly News, March 27
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:04:25 GMT
Do we have the Planet set up yet? That'd be another good place.

Some other suggestions:

- JIRA tickets (you'd need a filter or search queries to get at the
good stuff probs)
- StackOverflow (any interesting stuff here?)

I get alerts from a PR company that is private to the ASF. But I can
pass along links relating to CouchDB.

On 27 March 2014 17:48, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
> [NEWS] on marketing is perfect.
>
> I'm also documenting this entire process (including sources etc.), I'll finish the first
round of the documentation and will send it out as soon as possible. So, a good process and
just getting into this better from week to week should help there.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater