couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From "matt j. sorenson" <m...@sorensonbros.net>
Subject Re: Influitive go-ahead
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 22:45:49 GMT
Cool. And so, I apologize that I must have missed/dismissed earlier convos
regarding this AdvocateHub thingy, as I had no prior knowledge of
Influitive or their product...

Question: is any of the decision-making "in the open"? As in, I'd be
interested to understand how you settled on AdvocateHub, what alternatives
it may have been compared with, and along which factors?

Curious... because now that I started paying attention :) I might find some
other uses for AdvocateHub.

--
Matt