couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lena says hi // The CouchDB weekly news
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 05:00:08 GMT
Hi Lena!

Welcome! And thanks for resurrecting weekly news idea(: It was before,
but with only single issue: http://couchdbweekly.com/ - may be it'll
be good idea to ping @dch about to host or mirror the news there (for
the great seo!).

> I'll also subscribe to dev@, hoping to get some insights there, too.

Btw, user@ sometimes becomes also interesting place, where announces
happens. Yesterday there was started yet another thread about CouchDB
on Healthcare and there are mentioned few more projects and companies
that are used CouchDB for that case. Probably, it could be good idea
to ping these guys to let them tell more about their experience with
CouchDB: that could be interesting for another post to blog and weekly
news (;

Also, don't miss our G+ community where we post about some articles
and releases: https://plus.google.com/communities/112687873154936256826
Sure, probably all these stuff is available on Twitter (via NoSQL
Weekly News for instance), but just for case (;

--