couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lena says hi // The CouchDB weekly news
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 09:56:09 GMT
Moin Moin and welcome Lena!

This sounds awesome - I am really looking forward to see the Weekly news :)

I started to write up some recent "news" and threw it to the marketing ml
without feedback yet. You are welcome to read it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1msjXweLWSbtlA1lck4vByv6qor50dbIFStENx_K8xvc/edit#heading=h.1k78xre3m8bo

It's definitely wip and you can

_ use it
_ ask questions about it
_ change it
_ throw it away :)

If you have questions about anything you are welcome to ask. I would love
to help in any way ...

Cheers

Andy

--