couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Looking forward: BigCouch-merge related posts
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:55:19 GMT
Hi Joan,

this is awesome. Why not putting this to the new wiki? Please register
there and I will add you to the CouchDB space. If you think we need a new
Navigation point just let me know or create it by yourself.

I know that Alex will now ask if this should be in the docs. Unless we've
seen your article it is not easy to say. But yes - maybe the docs are the
best place.

Then for planet CouchDB Jan said he will add a resource when you send a PR:

"in the meantime, feel free to send edits: https://github.com/janl/planet.
couchdb.org/blob/master/couchdb.ini#L62 :)"

The rest would be to spread the word over the sm channels and write a blog
post at http://blogs.apache.org/couchdb/.

Thanks a lot

Cheers

Andy