couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: CouchDB news for DB-weekly
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 13:06:16 GMT
Hi Peter,

we announced the start of the CouchDB weekly news today. Yay :). We will
post the news at the CouchDB blog. You can find it at
http://blogs.apache.org/couchdb/. The first news are from today.

We would be more than happy when you check the blog regularly and include
news in your DB-Weekly newsletter.

If you have any questions, you are welcome to send these to
marketing@couchdb.apache.org.

Thanks a lot and many greetings

Andy

--